Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I Spy A Cutie-Pie

After a cousin of mine told me about her daughter who played I Spy in the funniest ways, I tried it on Summy last night. I went first.

"I spy with my little eye, someone whose name starts with S"

"Me!!!!!" Summy said with pleasure.

"Your turn, Summy".

"I spy a clock!"

"No, no Summy. You can't tell me what it is, I have to guess. Like you can say I spy something round and white, and I guess the clock. If I can't guess, then you can give me a clue. Okay?"

"Okay."

"My turn again. I spy with my little eye something, that starts with the letter B".

"I don't know."

"Here's a clue: we sleep on it."

"Bed!!!"

"You are right, Summy! Now your turn."

"I spy a door with my little round eye."

"........."

"That was a funny glue (clue). Ha ha ha ha"

No comments: