Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Been a long time

Since I got time to post an entry. I know lots of things have happened in between, but I've forgotten most of them. When your child says the funniest things, you think you'll remember it forever, but a mommy brain overloaded with keeping track of the details of daily routine forgets quickly.

Here is an excerpt from one of my emails:

For Valentine's day, Summy made valentines for her friends and teachers, and gave them out at school. She practised saying "HappyValentine's Day" but when she stepped in through the classroom door,she was too excited to remember. She just yelled "Balentime!" She was very happy to get cards from her friends too. After the day was done,on the way home, she asked "Mommy, is it my birthday?" :) Next morning,she said "Can I do Balentimes again?" Little children are the sweetest(when they are not being little devils - ofcourse at Halloween, they are sweet little devils).

No comments: