Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Me, me, me.

Usually when I'm posting to message boards on the internet, I watch out for the 'I's, 'me's, and 'I think's and try to cut back on those, because I do tend to talk a lot about myself (Just count the I's in this sentence). But dammit, this is my blog, and as far as I know, nobody's reading it, even though it's right there under everybody's nose. So I'll talk all about myself, and what I, the supreme queen of this little blog world, think about everything under the sun. So there! :)

Sumsum is now a little girl. Can you believe it? Today I saw some toddlers toddling in from the playground, and they are so little, and were obviously crawling babies just a few days ago! Sumsum has graduated to the next level of toddlerhood. She is tall and slim, talks, and just isn't so baby faced anymore. She looks at babies (human, animal, or bird) and goes in a coochie coo little voice "oooh! baby! small!" Her favorite song for a few days was "Truly Scrumptious" from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. And now she's not interested in TV anymore. New phase.

Aaaah! How fast they grow.

No comments: