Tagged by mommyof2.
1) I can turn off the alarm only in my sleep (can't figure which button's the right one after I'm awake). Apparently, I'm not the only one who does this, as I have weird friends.
2) If I step on a line between tiles on the floor with my left foot while walking, then I step on another line with my right foot, and vice versa. If I accidentally knock my right fist against the treadmill while running, then I knock my left fist against the treadmill on purpose. Have to have symmetry. If I goodnight kiss Summy's left cheek, I have to kiss her right one too, or I can't sleep.
3) I don't wear my running shoes anywhere, not even to the gym. I go to the gym in running pants, workout shirt, and dress shoes. Only just before I get on the treadmill do I put on my running shoes.
4) I like to crumple the edges of bedsheets. It needs to be a very specific kind of edge, unhemmed and of a certain thickness, but once I find it, I can spend hours just crumpling it between my fingers. Even Summy sometimes tells me - Mommy, stop playing with that sheet! Sometimes when I get bored in meetings, I get a high just by imagining that I'm crumpling a sheet edge, and my fingers twitch.
5) I can't enjoy a meal if I don't have material to read. I have to read while I eat, even if it's just a little snack, even if it's just the grocery store flyer. (Most of the time I eat the snack and read the flyer, not vice versa).
That's all that I can think of. I suppose I'm not as weird as I thought I was. I tag Tara and Gauri.